Thailand Property: The Base Garden - Rama 9 (2019 Completion)
||Base Garden Rama9
||Rama 9 , Ramindra - Rama 9
||Price starts at THB 2.19mn
||Floor: 36 storeys
Number of units: 639 residential units + 1 commercial unit
Unit type: 1-bedroom & 1-bathroom: 26.50-27.00 sq.m; 1-bedroom & 1-bathroom: 30.75-34.75 sq.m;2-bedroom 1-bathroom: 49.75-55.00 sq.m
Parking space: 254
Sansiri underscored the strength of THE BASE condominium brand with the latest launch of “THE BASE Garden-Rama 9” – a 2,280-million-baht, 639-unit project which is the fifth project under the business partnership between Sansiri and BTS Group.
The Base Garden - Rama 9 adopts the concept "You are where you live" and "Garden of Creation." It boasts green areas overlaping with large gardens that provide a luxurious relaxation.
The Base Garden - Rama 9 has been adjusted in such a way that the true needs of the customers are reflected particularly under the “You are where you live” concept as well as the “Garden of Creation” approach that combines the green areas into a large garden that provides much more than just simply relaxation.
The project is only 700 metres from the Ramkhamhaeng Airport Rail Link station and 800 metres from the Sirat Expressway access.
Buying and Renting
You could rent units from the Base Garden Rama 9 starting from THB 12,000 – THB 290,000 a month. If you’re planning to buy, this Thai property’s price range from THB 170,000 to THV 8,019,306
Deposit: 100,000 baht / 200,000 baht
Down payment: 25%
Management fee: 55 baht (per square meter, monthly)
Building Management Fund: 500 baht (per square meter, payable once)
Rental return: expected 6% per year
Facilities: Lobby, garden, leisure facilities (ground and 5th floor), swimming pool (including children's pool), 5th-floor self-service laundry, gym, public area WIFI
If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 720 m from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Foodland Supermarket (Hua Mak) is 500 m away (approximately 7 minutes by foot)
- Mall Park Department Store – 820 m (15 minutes by car)
- Home Fresh Mart (The Mall 2 Ramkhamhaeng) – 850 m (13 minutes by car)
- The Mall Department Store (Ramkhamhaeng 2) – 850 m (15 minutes by car)
- The Mall Department Store (Ramkhamhaeng 3) – 890 m (11 minutes by car)
The Family Mart convenience store is also just a 4-minute walk away, providing each resident’s need for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to The Base Garden Rama 9 include:
- Saeng Phakdi Sueksa School, located within 160 m away (approximately 2 minutes by foot)
- Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University Ekkasat Center – 900 m (11 minutes by car)
- Leader Development Institute – 1.1 km (11 minutes by car)
- The Demonstration School Of Ramkhamhaeng University – 1.5 km (14 minutes by car)
- Traill International School – 1.6 km (15 minutes by car)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Khrua Thai – 97 m (1 minute by foot)
- Amat Restaurant – 620 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Trai Phon Phochana – 650 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Jum Zap Hut (Mall Park) – 820 m (15 minutes by car)
- Bar-B-Q Plaza – 820 m (15 minutes by car)
Phaet Panya General Hospital, the nearest hospital, is only 840 m from the condominium. It will take about 12 minutes by car to go there.