Viia Residences

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Price from MYR 980,000

Project Details

  • Project Type :Residential
  • Developer :S P Setia
  • Unit Types :Type A1,Type A2,Type A3,Type A4,Type A5,Type A6,Type B1,Type B2,Type B3,Type B4,Type C1,Type C2,Type C3,Type C4,Type D1,Type D2
  • Starting Price :MYR980,000
  • Facilities :
    • Swimming Pool
    • Leisure Garden
    • Clubhouse
    • 24 Hours Security
    • Card Access
    • Fitness Center
    • BBQ Area
    • Mini Playground
    • Children's Playground
    • Tennis court
    • Basketball
    • Jogging track
    • Free Shuttle Bus

KL Eco City's ViiA Residences: A Malaysia Property Inside a New Mixed-use Development Project

ViiA Residences is located in the KL Eco City integrated development by Malaysian property developer SP Setia Bhd Group. It is 40 storeys high and offers 326 residential suites and 252 hotel rooms. Room sizes range from 636 to 1,252 square feet.

Residents in ViiA Residences would have an easy time going places since  Kuala Lumpur Eco-City's new roads and bridges lead to the Federal Highway, New Pantai Expressway (NPE), Jalan Bangsar, and Jalan Maarof. In addition, there is a pedestrian bridge connecting one of Malaysia's largest shopping malls, The Gardens. With the Mid Valley and the nearby integrated railway hub (LRT and KTM), guests can easily travel.

ViiA Residences offers Shida's 10:90 investment plan to its property buyers: investors only pay 10% of the unit deposit when signing the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA). The buyers will pay the remaining 90%  when the property is ready.  This arrangement allows buyers to invest in this property while still having flexible capital flows.

Want this property? Contact us now for more info!

You can also look at our updated project listing for a comprehensive list of Asian properties.

Type A1Type A1

Type A2Type A2

Type A3Type A3

Type A4Type A4

Type A5Type A5

Type A6Type A6

Type B1Type B1

Type B2Type B2

Type B3Type B3

Type B4Type B4

Type C1Type C1

Type C2Type C2

Type C3Type C3

Type C4Type C4

Type D1Type D1

Type D2Type D2


Mortgage calculator

RMB 2,253 p/m
Loan amount: RM 450,000
Property price
Down payment
Interest rate (%)
Loan term (Years)
Contact S P Setia about Viia Residences

  • By sending, I Agree to Your/’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy including Your collection, use, disclosure, processing, storage and handling of my personal information; and to receiving direct marketing communications from You and/or Your partners. Please contact me via email, text message and/or phone calls.