Our web servers only collect data from you when you willingly input them and only with your full consent. We also collect data to identify the general scope of demographics our website has in order to know our audience’s preferences better. Our web servers do not automatically collect individual data from users.
Once you willingly supply your data, you acknowledge and give us full permission to store or transfer your data within the countries we operate in.
Personal data such as your name and contact information are only requested if:
1) You voluntarily register to our unit listing services
2) You want us to assist you in contacting property developers or property consultants
3) We have to address any form of question or feedback from you regarding our services
4) You have subscribed to our personalized content and advertising based on your preferences or
Rest assured that the personal information you share with us will be strictly confidential and only used professionally by the terms in which you’ve allowed us to do so, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to:
1) Administering the Website
2) Enabling your use of the services available on the Website
3) Providing products and services that you have specifically requested
4) Performing office and operational administrative matters
1) Reasonable technical and organizational precautions will be taken to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal data.
2) All personal data provided will be stored in secure servers.
3) Be informed that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and any
transmission is at your own, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we
cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website.
4) You will be responsible for keeping the password provided (or what you have chosen) confidential.
Kindly refrain from sharing your password to others. The password will only be asked from you
when you log in to the website.
This website also contains outbound links to other websites. Yazhou Property is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices, and content of those websites. As such, we will not be responsible for the information you will provide outside Yazhou Property’s website.
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from Yazhou Property, you can contact us here:
Postal Address: 2 Kallang Ave, CT HUB, #06-23, Singapore 339407
For more information about PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg